Dr. K. P. Subramanian is a Professor (retd.,) Department of Civil Engineering, Anna University, Chennai. He obtained his UG and PG degrees from Anna University and his Doctoral degree from I.I.T.-Kharagpur. He has more than 3 decades of teaching experience and has taught this course for more than a decade. This book is the outcome of his practical experience.
Table of contents:
• Railways planning and design
• Railway tracks construction, maintenance and operation
• Airport planning and design
• Harbour engineering and other modes of transport
• Economic evaluation of transport projects