Table Of Contents
Part-I Environmental Pollution and Sustainable Development
- Water pollution
- Air and noise pollution
- Solid and hazardous waste management
- Radioactive waste management
- Global environmental pollution
- Green house effect, ozone layer depletion and acid rain
- Sustainable development: Global efforts, issues and indicators.
Part-II Wastewater treatment and Reuse Practices
- Quantity and quality issues in water management
- Domestic wastewater treatment technologies
- Water supply and treatment
- Sewage sludge management for reuse
- Industrial practices for waste minimization and cleaner production
- E-waste management.
Part-III Environmental Management Techniques –
- Environmental management tools
- Environmental management systems
- Environmental economics
Management of environmental infrastructure projects.